A generous corner lot located near the heart of downtown Sonoma has a charming 2 bedroom, 2 bath cottage with great curb appeal. The welcoming yard is shaded by old growth trees and surrounded by rose gardens, front and back. A tidy front lawn with manicured landscaping adds to the home’s inviting presence in this desirable neighborhood. The fenced backyard is spacious, with established roses, a large patio and a covered deck for outdoor entertaining.
The interior is a classic cottage, with bright sunny rooms and sweet touches like a cozy brick fireplace and a built-in kitchen banquette. Generous corner windows bring in lots of natural light and offer views of the lovely yard. The kitchen has plentiful storage and counter space, including a kitchen island. Adjacent to the main living space, this central kitchen is the heart of the home. The primary bedroom has an ensuite bathroom and large closet with built-in storage. A second bathroom has a jacuzzi tub for relaxing.
Immaculate and well-maintained, this home has recently been upgraded with a new roof and gutters, new hard surface flooring, and new interior/exterior paint. The home has ample storage, including a large storage shed in the back yard.
- Desirable location near Sonoma’s historic plaza
- Generous corner lot with great curb appeal (7,200 sq ft +/-)
- Old growth shade trees and rose gardens, front and back
- Fenced back yard with spacious patio, and covered deck for outdoor entertaining
- Classic 2 bedroom/2 bath cottage (1,474 sq ft +/-)
- Large windows, sunny and bright
- Charming kitchen with storage and counter space
- Kitchen island and built-in banquette seating
- Brick fireplace in living room
- New interior/exterior paint and vinyl flooring
- New roof and gutters
- Tankless water heater
- New Roof and gutters, new vinyl flooring throughout, new interior/exterior paint
- Lots of storage inside and out, including Tough Shed in the backyard
- Easy access to shopping, restaurants, bike paths, parks and Sonoma’s best schools
- Great neighborhood